SUMMER WORKSHOP SERIES 2021
Our in-person summer workshop series is back! We are excited to offer 21 workshops over the course of three weeks in August on a wide variety of subjects relevant to the Lowcountry gardener.
Most workshops will be held at our office at 46 Windermere Blvd. Some will be at the Queen Street Playhouse in downtown Charleston and others are in local gardens. Please see individual classes for location information. The CHS Hort office and the Queen Street Playhouse are both wheelchair accessible. Please contact our office at 843-579-9922 if you have questions about accessibility.
Cost varies by class depending on take homes and other materials needed. Classes range from $15-$40 for members and $25-$50 for non-members. Please see individual classes for pricing. If you would like to join to enjoy member discounts, you may join HERE – we’d love to have you!
Since our space is small and we are committed to protecting your health, we ask that you adhere by the following CDC guidelines. Please be kind.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you should wear a mask in indoor public places.
- In general, you do not need to wear a mask in outdoor settings.
- If you are fully vaccinated and are not immune compromised, you may choose not to wear a mask.
- Browse the class offerings below. You can learn more about each class and purchase a ticket by clicking on the images.
- Click on the photo of the class that you are interested in purchasing which will take you to that class’s order page.
- Click ‘Add to cart’
- If you wish to continue ordering other classes, click the Category: 2021 SUMMER WORKSHOP link directly below the ‘Add to cart’ button. It will return you to the full class list page. You will need to do this for each purchase until you are finished.
- Once you have chosen your last class, select the ‘VIEW CART’ button at the top of the screen. Here you can review your orders and make any changes.
- Once you have reviewed your order and finished, click the Proceed to checkout button at the bottom of the page. Follow all of the check out steps to complete your order.
WEEK THREE – AUGUST 24-28: