WELCOME TO OUR SPIRIT OF PLANTASIA ONLINE PLANT SALE!
Pick up for these orders will be Thursday April 22 from 2pm to 6pm at Olde Towne Creek County Park.
PLEASE NOTE: All plants must be picked up on the above date between 2pm and 6pm. No exceptions. We are unable to hold plants for later pick up. If you are unable to pick up on this date, please make arrangements for someone to pick up for you. We cannot not be responsible for any plants that are not picked up by 6pm on Thursday April 22. Thank you for understanding!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Interested in helping with our plant pick up? Click HERE.
While we encourage online orders, if you are having difficulties please call us at 843.579.9922 and we will get you the plants you need!
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Click on the photo of the plant that you are interested in purchasing which will take you to an order page just for that plant.
2. Select the numerical amount of the plant you would like to order in the grey box.
3. Click ‘Add to cart’
4. If you wish to continue ordering other plants, click the Category: PLANT SALE link directly below the ‘Add to cart’ button. It will return you to the full plant list page. You will need to do this for each purchase until you are finished.
5. Once you have chosen your last plant order, select the ‘VIEW CART’ button at the top of the screen. Here you can review your orders and make any changes.
6. Once you have reviewed your order and finished *, click the Proceed to checkout button at the bottom of the page. Follow all of the check out steps to complete your order.
*if you decide you want to delete a plant from your order, click on the pink x on the far left hand side of the screen.
Pick up for these orders will be Thursday April 22 from 2pm to 6pm at Olde Towne Creek County Park at 1400 Old Towne Road in West Ashley. There will be NO on-site sales, this will be a drive through pick up for orders placed through the online plant sale only.
If you want to add on What to do in the Charleston Garden…in April – Click HERE.
MADE IN THE SHADE (Choices for your shady spots.)
SUN WORSHIPPERS (Plants for your sunny spots.)
PEOPLE PLEASERS (Plants that tolerate sun or shade.)