APOLOGIES – WE LINKED TO THE WRONG SALE SITE!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PLANTS AVAILABLE TOMORROW, OCTOBER 9TH STARTING AT NOON!
THIS SALE IS CLOSED. OUR NEXT SALE LAUNCHES OCTOBER 11TH.
WELCOME BACK TO OUR PLANT SALE!
Keep an eye out in the plant descriptions – many of these plants were highlighted during our Summer Workshop Series! We have indicated those what are natives (N), ferns that thrive in our climate (F), plants that attract butterflies (B) and hardy tropicals (T)!
We are also featuring a variety of succulents from Jennifer Volkmar’s fabulous Hartswood Lane Nursery. Jennifer tells you all about how to arrange and care for your succulents in her Summer Workshop Series video, available for purchase HERE.
While we encourage online orders, if you are having difficulties please call us at 843.579.9922 and we will get you the plants you need!
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Click on the photo of the plant that you are interested in purchasing which will take you to an order page just for that plant.
2. Select the numerical amount of the plant you would like to order in the grey box.
3. Click ‘Add to cart’
4. If you wish to continue ordering other plants, click the Category: PLANT SALE link directly below the ‘Add to cart’ button. It will return you to the full plant list page. You will need to do this for each purchase until you are finished.
5. Once you have chosen your last plant order, select the ‘VIEW CART’ button at the top of the screen. Here you can review your orders and make any changes.
6. Once you have reviewed your order and finished *, click the Proceed to checkout button at the bottom of the page. Follow all of the check out steps to complete your order.
*if you decide you want to delete a plant from your order, click on the pink x on the far left hand side of the screen.
Pick up for these orders will be Friday September 25 behind our offices at 46 Windermere Blvd. You will receive an email on Thursday afternoon informing you of the time frame for pick up. Normal pick up hours are usually noon – 2:00pm.
This week we are also featuring a variety of succulents from Jennifer Volkmar’s fabulous Hartswood Lane Nursery. Jennifer tells you all about how to arrange and care for your succulents in her Summer Workshop Series video, available for purchase HERE.