CHS Hort is hiring for the following position:
Job Title: Office Manager
Nature of Work: Hourly, mid-level, position that requires an overall working knowledge of the organization, non-profit management and strong computer skills. Some local travel required. Normal hours are from 8:30a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Thursday.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors degree is preferred with at least 5 years of professional work experience. Proficiency in Donor Perfect database management highly preferred.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills: Advance knowledge in Donor Perfect database management software highly preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and database management. Social media and website content management experience preferred. Quickbooks experience preferred. Strong front of office personal skills, welcoming personality and a high level of customer service to all constituents including but not limited to: Board, Volunteers, Members, Guests, Vendors and Prospects. Ability to stay highly organized, establish and re-establish priorities, multi-task, problem solve and work independently with deadlines. Be an ethical steward of non-profit resources. Respect and maintain confidentiality. Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Membership Database
- Maintain Donor Perfect Database and related records
- Membership reports by various filter criteria from Donor Perfect as requested
- Process new and renewing memberships
- Prepare letters and mailing lists for events and members’ benefits utilizing mail merge and receipt processing in Donor Perfect
- Weekly synch of Donor Perfect with Constant Contact
- Attend and check in members at day and evening membership workshops as requested
- Office Duties
- Provide office reception and answer telephone and email
- Build and maintain website sales thru WordPress
- Maintain office calendar as necessary
- Maintain professional appearance of office and classroom
- Maintain office supplies and logo products inventory
- Oversee maintenance of office machines
- Assist with monthly lecture series, workshops and materials
- Assist Executive Director as requested
- Community Relations & website
- Update social media postings and website as needed
- Represent CHS at community functions as needed
- Assist with Marketing/PR activities to increase awareness and fundraising efforts
- Customer Service
- Convey a positive, professional demeanor
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people and constituencies
- Respond to phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
Supervision Received: This position reports to the Executive Director.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a letter of interest, resume and two references to email@example.com