We are looking for a qualified, enthusiastic and friendly part time office manager/admin assistant for our office at 46 Windermere Blvd. starting in August. Check out the entire posting below and how to submit your application. Please no phone calls. All inquiries and submission must go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Part Time Office Manager
Office Administrator Job Purpose:
Ensures the overall flow of general office procedures while supporting the Executive Director and office staff by carrying out common office duties. The position requires excellent front desk skills, affable and pleasant personality and presentation by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, board members, patrons in person and online and on via telephone.
This position reports directly to the Executive Director.
This is a part time position 9am – 5pm starting three days a week with additional hours required for special events
Office Administrator Duties/Requirements:
- Efficient typing skills with a minimum of 65 WPM
- Precision use of Excel and Word documents with ability to format, edit and merge documents
- Proficiency with online non-profit software system including database management, export mailing lists and create reports as needed (Donor Perfect a plus)
- Ability to manage and update company website including point of sale links for credit card processing as required by the Executive Director
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Updating/management of social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Ability to manage overall office environment including supply management and ordering, equipment repair, mass mailings etc…
- Attend special events as required by the Exec. Director
- Compiling and making daily deposits and communication with bookkeeper when needed
Skills and Qualifications:
Prior office management experience preferred; Positive and friendly attitude; Strong attention to detail; Exceptional communication skills and customer service; Computer tech and social media savvy; Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs; Familiarity with online donor based software; Ability to multi-task and work with supervision; Flexibility with schedule
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and a one page resume to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.
Applications will be accepted through June 16th
Pay is hourly based on experience and expertise
Position begins early August